October 03, 2010

FACEBOOK UPDATES


Life happened because I turned the pages. | Alberto Manguel - October 24


Busy men are lot SEXIER than those who are 'busy' to attract girls. - October 20
 
Jangan menjelekkan orang yang baik dan jangan membaikkan orang yang jahat. | Diponegoro, 1827 - October 18

You don't get to 500 million friends without making a few enemies. [The Social Network] - October 16

Everything in the past, done and gone. The future, uncertain. All we have is NOW. - October 14

NEVER let supervisor's criticism ruin your mood in tidying up the skripsweet . - October 11

Wake up everyone. How can you sleep at a time like this. Unless the dreamer is the real you. [Jason Mraz] - October 9

Irresistible temptation. Sweet as you are. - October 7
Be both a book smart and a street smart. Be both a thinker and a doer. Live inside and outside your mind. Enjoy both world ! [Anon] - October 5

"A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water. [Eleanor Roosevelt]" - October 4 

“Kilo Alpha Mike Papa Romeo Echo Tango.” – October 3

• “As an APPLE lover, I bought my son an iPod, my daughter an iPhone, and myself an iPad. Felt sorry for the wife, I bought her an iRon. [Tiffany William]” – September 30

• “Enjoy the wonderful traffic jam and the fresh pollution ! Have a nice Monday, people !” – September 27

• “Go (down), Man. City ! I love (to hate) you, Chelsea !!!” – September 25

• “Oh my, how time flees so fast. Yesterday, I was still a freshman student.” – September 22

• “Waktu berjalan satu arah saja. Tapi ia bukan garis lurus. Ia penuh kelokan yg mengejutkan. [Rendra]” – September 20

• “Wish I were on a bleacher at Old Traford tonight and said ‘YOU’LL NEVER WALK ALONE’ out loud.” – September 19

• “HOLY CRAP ! why can’t my BRAIN work like INTEL CORE 2 DUO and WIKIPEDIA ?” – September 18

• “REJUVENATING MYSELF.” – September 17

• “MALIOBORO, I love this place so much !!!” – September 14

• “Having dinner @ Prince Joyokusumo’s House, Yogyakarta.” – September 13

• “Off to salatiga and yogyakarta. See u later, bandung !” – September 11

• “Happy Ied, facebookers ! Mohon maaf lahir dan batin.” – September 9

• “DROWNING IN REVERIE.” – September 8

• “Seorang terpelajar harus juga berlaku adil sudah sejak dlm pikiran apalagi dlm perbuatan. [Pramoedya Ananta Toer - Bumi Manusia]” – September 7

• “Walopun mulutmu kayak comberan, tapi hatimu g kayak setan. I love you full, my dearest best friends !” – September 4

• “Thanks for your blessing and love, god. Thanks, I’m 22.” – August 26

No comments:

Post a Comment