October 06, 2010

MOVIE QUOTES OF TODAY

Here are some quotes from movies. I found them a couple of hours ago when googling. Check these out.

“I can live without you. The thought of leaving you kills me.” – The Reader (2008)
“This is a simple story…but not an easy one to tell.” – Life Is Beautiful (1997)

“They say nothing lasts forever; dreams change, trends come and go, but friendships never go out of style.” – Sex and the City (2008)

“Relationship aren’t just about being happy.” – Sex and the City (2008)

“If you don’t want to tell me everything, that’s fine. Just don’t lie to me.” – Jumper (2008)

“Life is full of interruptions and complications.” – Love Actually (2003)

“True love lasts a lifetime.” – Love Actually (2003)

“Doing nothing has consequences too.” – Never Back Down (2008)

“Hear this now: I will always come for you.” – The Princess Bride (1987)

No comments:

Post a Comment