August 14, 2011

A Target to Gain Body Weight

Hello, blog-walkers..
If most girls want to lose their weight, I've been trying hard to gain weight. Eating noodles in the middle of the night, munching crackers every day, over eating more than 3 times in a day..but that didn't work for me. I gave up, maybe I am written to be a skinny people. But I think I am just too skinny, I wanna have an ideal weight - 55 kilograms - Mine is 10 kilograms less than that, while my height is 165. Could you imagine me? Well, too skinny right?

And this time, I decide to drink high protein milk. Yes, Appeton Weight Gain. Interested in the ads' tagline: Untuk bikin badanmu isi..isi..dan berisi, I think I should try one.

This is a milk formula manufactured for skinny people. It contains all the essential amino acids required to gain weight. I prefer to choose the chocolate flavor. When I took the first glass, the taste is a bit salty. Yaiks! But I have to drink it. Perhaps it's caused by the amino acids.

Let's take a look at the ingredients. It contains skimmed milk, milk proteins, vegetable oils, sugar, chocolate flavor (vanilla flavor is available), fibre, vanilla flavor, minerals, vitamins and soya lecithin.

According to the information attached on the cap, recommended consumption is 3 times a day, 1-2 hours after meal. The process to gain weight by drinking this milk is 2-3 months. So, let's see 2 or 3 months later, will I look more fat than today?

Product Info:
Appeton Weight Gain 450 g = IDR 170,300
Appeton Weight Gain 700 g = IDR 240,000
Appeton Weight Gain 900 g = IDR 370,000

3 comments: