August 26, 2011

You're Not Getting Older, You Are Getting Better

You say it's your birthday
It's my birthday too, yeah
They say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you.

Yes we're going to a party party
Yes we're going to a party party
Yes we're going to a party party

I would like you to dance (Birthday)
Take a cha-cha-cha-chance (Birthday)
I would like you to dance (Birthday)
Dance

I would like you to dance (Birthday)
Take a cha-cha-cha-chance (Birthday)
I would like you to dance (Birthday)
Dance

You say it's your birthday
Well it's my birthday too, yeah
You say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you.

Beatles’ Birthday is travelling through the air of my crib. Hell yeah, I am officially an agent 23 right now.

In my head, I am knitting an imagination in which I am the stardom. The four-piece line-up of Lennon, Harrison, Mc Cartney, and Starr are singing their Birthday song to me and we dance hysterically together. Haha wish those were true and I would never ever forget that wondrous time.

Anyway, I am dreadfully grateful to Allah the Most Merciful for the breath He gives until this second. Really thankful for every single small blessing He brought to my life. Thank you thank you thank you Allah. Alhamdulillah.

Honestly, I do have loads of hopes and generally I’m expecting something big will happen to my life, wishing God’s light will keep leading me to my dream, my goal, my destiny. Specifically, I crave travelling around Indonesia and the world, discovering new epic places with my loved one – heaven yea just the two of us. Then, I wanna build my own business whether it’s a shop or share (Yes, I wanna be like Warren Buffet). Last but not least, wish I can survive in my post-graduate study and grab the master title in just two years. Amen.

From now on, I wanna be someone new, someone who can make this life matter, someone who grows much much stronger facing the true life ahead.

By the way, birthday is an ephemeral moment which comes once in a year, but thankfulness should remain whole year, rite?

Well..apart from that, with tons of love I’d like to say ‘merci’ to all friends for their sweet greetings and hopes. You are the sweetest, pals :D

No comments:

Post a Comment