August 17, 2011

Best Friend's Graduation

Heylo heyday!
At last, three of my friends in Friendsix: Nda, Uwi, and Boyu had a graduation day on Monday August 15, 2011. So, the only friend remained in UPI is Bung Es (Keep up your spirit bung! :D). I should have taught in 3 different classes that day, but I left them. I did it all for you gals :D
Okay, let the pictures tell cause pictures can say what the words can't.
with bung es in front of Al-Furqon Mosque waiting for the late one: Icih!
flowers for Dik C mate
Me, Icih, Nda, Bung Es (Left to Right). Taken in the middle of the crowd by Nda's daddy.
Met Boyu at English Department. Poorly minus Uwi.
One of the campus spots which suddenly turned to a market every graduation day. You can find many things here in cheap price.
Actually, that was a plain graduation day ever. Just met two friends instead of 9 classmates we should've seen! And the worst was I couldn't find Uwi. Uwi left the campus before I arrived. So sad :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment