September 10, 2011

Another Ride with Besty

It was a bright sun shiny day, I had a trip to Kota Baru Parahyangan. You got to know this famous place. I and my besty, Eka, explored every stunning corner and did a brief photoshoot. The dress code should be feminine this time, so I wore a flowing blue jeans skirt and a white-spotted gray sweater. Perhaps my look somewhat odd since I commonly wear pants everywhere I go. Well, there it goes..































































Such an astonishing voyage to go with best friend. Talks related to updated fashions, pasts, love and boys, light laughs, and jokes will always be part of our long walks.

The ultimate place we wandered was Al-Irsyad Mosque. It's a unique mosque with the absence of a dome. The shape is square and the main facade of the mosque is stacked stones. A calligraphy of 'Asyhadualla illaha illallah' embedded on the stones remind Muslims to pray.
Image is taken from google. The picture I've taken by phone is not worth to display due to bad photography skill. :p

99 lamps reflect 99 Asmaul Husna
Silhouette of people doing Shalat Dhuhur. Inside you are able to look out the external scenery.
The ambiance within the mosque is very cool even in hot season due to natural ventilation of the stacked stones. I recommend you guys to visit Al-Irsyad mosque or Kota Baru Parahyangan. Many interesting places are waiting for you to be explored.

By the way, for your information an art, design, jazz festival called Locafore will be held on 23-25 September 2011 in Bale Pare Kota Baru Parahyangan. Don't miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment