October 22, 2011

Bittersweet October


Oh cold, wet, gloomy October almost comes to the end! And I’ve made such a hiatus on this blog. You know, been busy like hell and breathless as my post-graduate study assignments and teaching schedules were completely intertwined. Whoa, it’s squeezing and bunching me tightly.    

I want to relieve fatigue and get some refreshments. I really miss going to the movies, hanging out with friends of mine, and making lots of giggles with them.

All I did through this whole October was teaching then going to campus. The worst and most annoying thingy were on weekend I should finish my on-campus assignments! Well, I just got tired and need a pause.

I keep searching the red dates on the calendar though I knew there won’t be. The Eid Adha will fall on Sunday and Christmas will also hit Sunday. Damn it!

Anyways..my October wish is that I can take time to sit and watch the leaves turn. That’s it.

No comments:

Post a Comment