September 28, 2010

THE MORNING PROLOGUE


Hello, sunshine!
Sorry for waking up late. (Actually I always do)
Hey, you're getting hotter, well of course it's already 10.
Sunshine, are u gonna be covered (again) by gray clouds?
Is the stormy wind gonna accompany you?
Wishing a dull day blows away to Neverland.

By the way, wanna hear my blabbing?

What day is it?
Lemme thinkin..
Ah this is Tuesday.
So, SHIT - Smile Honey It's Tuesday.
What am I gunna do today?
Tidy up my living room, clean up my dirty little kitchen and many more.
Crap! It's gunna be an exhausting day I guess.

Well..
Actually I wanna spend my oh-so-many-lazy afternoon for reclining on the sofa.
But suddenly I remember there's a job to do. Yeah, it's revising my pre thesis writing and printing my thesis proposal. For tomorrow in early morning I have to submit it to my supervisor.

Ok, I'll do it later.
Oh, gosh! Likely I was awakened at a half to one in the morning.
It happens many times.
And after all those times, I've become a half-dead creature trying to breathe the morning air.

Ok, I'm rambling..
Have a delightful Tuesday with ur works, girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment