September 23, 2010

ON CAMPUS STUDENT

I guessed I could finish my study in 4 years, no more.
Ok that was my imagination a couple of years ago.
Just now, I've to take 1 semester more to write my SKRIPSWEET. Or SKRIPSHIT? Whatever.

I realized I wasted my time doing something in vain in my 8th semester, the semester that supposed to be my last semester in college. I should've divided my time doing my skripsweet and my teaching training program (PLP) at that time. Just regret remaining now.

Well, I'm still waiting for who my supervisors is. Hope they are not a killer lecturer I've known. Hmm, it doesn’t matter anyway. But one more thing I hope, my supervisors are someone who won’t be my other problem, my skipsweet already is.

Well, I hope this semester is my last semester as an on campus student, working and finishing the holy skripsweet. Then I’ll grab my degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment