September 28, 2010

THE NIGHT EPILOGUE

I enter my bedroom. Ready to hit the pillow, tuck into my tweety blanket and walk in lalaland. But my eyelids don’t want to close anyways. A'rite..I sail away to my blog then - an alternate place to get some comfy feeling.

Some noises are still echoing out there. Motorcycle and car engines are growling through this silent night. Their horns are screaming out, pushing away anything from the cold street. And frogs. Yes,frogs. They are singing an after-raining-song and having a lil party I guess. So, this little city is never sleeping.

I'm spoiling my eyes over the room. Sweet moonbeam and sparkling stars are up there in the sky, outta my stained window, a thousand miles away from my bed. A pile of books and clothes are in the corner of the room. And my gaze stops at a body sleeping right beside me. She is my sister. She's drowning in her dreams. Let her play with her sweet dreams.

Ouch my belly is telling me that I need some food! Aah, my feet, my body, my hands, and my mind are too lazy to get to the kitchen. Ok, hold ur hunger till the sun rises up. Speaking about laziness, I've been such a lazy-ass lately. *sigh*

You know what? I can get melancholy at night sometimes. I draw myself to the lowest part of my life. Then I let my mind trap in that place. It got me thinking, “Why do I have to feel this pain? Why do I suffer too much? Why can’t I have what I want?”

Those questions push and push me down. I feel like the only one who is most suffering. But hey, look around, look down. There are still a lot of people more suffering than me now.

Be grateful for what God has given to you. Be thankful for what you have been doing up to this time. Forget ur bad-ass past tense. Let 'em burn. Let the world float it away. Move on. There's something bigger out there waiting for you. That's precisely true. Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift, that's why we call it present.

Back then..
Learn from the past, prepare for the future and live the present! You're a tough girl. If the world shows you a hundred reasons to cry, show the world that you have a thousand reasons to smile, even a million! And dont forget, a lot people would get u up when u're really down.

00.21 am

Hoaaam..
Yawning and needing some sleep now. One last thing I'd like to share: sleeping is a way of saying I have my life altogether.

Well, nite universe, sleep tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment