October 21, 2010

TOTAL BRAIN MALFUNCTION


It’s 3 in the afternoon, I’m revising my skripsweet behind the wooden desk. It should be my time to take a nap, anyway. Hhhmm, forget about that.
You know, this activity makes my head and my back get so stiff. Afterwards, my brain starts to blow very soon I guess. Even worse, this is so soul-consuming.
And before I get a total brain malfunction I suppose to escape to my blog to get some new fresh air and to cool down my brain.
By the way, laziness always haunts me when I intended to tidy up my final project: the holy skripsweet. Eyes got harder to open, mind didn’t want to cooperate, hands are getting weak. Oh c’mon, SLOTH (re: the god of laziness), depart from me please! Let me be in serenity with my skripsweet! I tempted to graduate as soon as possible from college.
And one more thing: Hey you, INSPIRATION, SPIRIT, DESIRE, occupy me when I need you most.
A’rite, I think I should get back to revise my skripsweet. See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment