July 24, 2011

I COME BACK :D

Hello readers, been months - almost a year- I didn’t write any entries. You know, I was busy like hell: finishing my undergraduate study – graduated – working (finally!)
I’ve been a bachelor of English education since 3 months ago. On April 20, 2011, the convocation was held. Wow, that would be an unforgettable moment and a momentous event ever.
With mom. It was taken before the convocation.


 With dad. After the convocation party over. Standing in front of Faculty of Language and Arts Education.
With friends. From left to right: Boyu, Bung Es, Icih, Nda, me, Sinta. Thank you gals for coming :)

And as time goes by, I’ve been working as an English teacher at Yudha Utama Vocational High School. I'll tell bout that later on.
Well, I'll keep updating my blog from now.
 Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment